Monday, July 26, 2010

It's The Little Things

I'm now to the stage of planning to leave where I need to actually take care of the "I'll just take care of that right before I leave" things. Today I went to buy a camera to take with me. Amazon.com had the one I wanted for a good price so I went ahead and bought it, but surprisingly, the case which shipped separately, is listed as possibly not arriving before I leave.

Despite the large amount of complaining that I've posted here so far, I am actually quite excited to go. Both my visa, and a "fun" package from the program arrived this past week. It's really hit home that I'll definitely be going, and the more I think about it, the more I realize, that in all likely hood, I'm in for a really great time this next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment